Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Avatar Fun with the SGA crew.


SGA Mosiac, originally uploaded by downrightproblematic.

Wow! Who knew FD Toys could be so addictively fun? I've found several different tools on that site that I'd really love to experiment with, including the Warholizer, the Palette Generator and the Bead Art.

This avatar was created using the Mosiac Maker. It was easy to use (partly because I had all of these pictures already located in a personal photo storage account) and ridiculously fun. My only frustration with it is that you have to upload the pictures in the order you want them to appear in the mosiac because once the mosiac is made, it's a done deal. Needless to say, I was not aware of that fact.

So, enjoy my lovely mosiac of gorgeous Sheppard and adorably squishy Rodney from the television show Stargate Atlantis. Aren't they pretty?

No comments: