Friday, October 5, 2007

RSS Feeds: part II

In my opinion, whatever that's worth (probably not even two cents), I think the easiest way to find feeds to subscribe to is simply by looking for them at the sites I visit on a regular basis. Let's face it, there is only so much time in the day that can be spent surfing the net. We all have responsibilities, commitments, jobs, chores, errands, beds, kitchens, tv shows to watch. So we have to limit the amount of time we spend reading blogs and newsfeeds. Even using something like bloglines is only going to do so much in helping ease the amount of time spent online.

So why should I go searching specifically for more feeds to subscribe to? I've already got a bit too much to keep track of. I think I'll just stick with what I've got, keep an eye out for RSS feeds on my favorite sites and leave Technorati and other such resources well enough alone for now.

And now I'm all caught up with iHCPL! Amazing!

No comments: