Wednesday, October 3, 2007

flickr mashups

So now I'm experimenting with flickr mashups. I guess I didn't get far since this is the first mashup discussed, but hey. It's a pretty awesome one.

Spell with flickr. I've taken the liberty of spelling out my blog name. It might turn out funky, but I'm posting it anyway!

*Okay, so apparently blogger hates the html script provided for posting my spelled out words. That's frustrating. So you can all just imagine this blog name spelled out with pictures of funky letters found on flickr. BAH!*

In other mashup news, I adore the Colr Pickr. I tried using several of the different set parameters and then went to town picking colors all over the color wheel. My favorite was one of the shades of blue under Doors and Windows. Pretty awesome. It makes me want to go out and take pictures of completely random things. Doors, signage, etc.

No comments: